I've been having discomfort in my chest. The hospital has
I would recommend as follows:
Welcome to Ask a Doctor service!
I understand your concern and would explain that your symptoms could be related to acid reflux.
As your performed cardiac tests have resulted normal, there is no reason to worry about your heart.
Coming to this point, I would first recommend trying taking omeprazole or pantoprazole. If this helps relieve the chest discomfort, I would recommend performing a fibrogastroscopy in order to investigate for possible acid reflux or gastritis.
Hope to have been helpful!
Wishing all the best,
Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?