Itching sensation around vaginal area, used wipes. Butt is itching, crack is red, look pimply. How to treat it ?
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Thank you for your query.
Your problem is unlikely due to hemorrhoids. There is no point in using Preparation H. It may either be due to yeast infection or be due to ring worm infection(Dermatophyte) with secondary infection which appears as pimples. Repeated scratching leads to burning while you urinate. It seems the treatment you took for yeast may not be adequate to eradicate the same totally. Continue the antifungal topical and systemic preparations in appropriate dosages for at least 4 weeks. Topical antifungals may be available over the counter. The pharmacist dispensed drugs can be used. If not available you get a prescription from local primary physician. If pimple like lesions are there you may also need to take a course of antibiotics. If everything fails you can consult your Dermatologist and get the guidelines from him/her, that will help you to get better soon.
Use mild soaps and wash your inner garments well to eliminate the particles of detergents.
Get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Herpes on butt crack itches
- How to treat severe vaginal itch
- Red line on butt crack that itches
- How to treat vaginal itching
- Red bumps on butt crack itch
- Micronor and itching of butt crack
- Butthole itches butt crack
- Butt itches and hurts to wipe
- Red pimply rash in butt crack
- How to treat vaginal ulcer with itch and burning sensation
- Itching on penis and sides of it. What medication is recommended?
- Red rashes appeared on penis head. Tested negative for STD. On...
- Red burning scrotum. Taking Gabapin with no relief. Need immediate cure
- Hair fall, burning, hurting, itchy scalp with intermittent occurrence of...
- Itching sensation around vaginal area, used wipes. Butt is itching,...
- Dark spot on organ, rashes, itchy at night, may be syphilis
- Stomach rash, itchy, not taking medication, no change in diet. Any...
- Small rounds in skin below neck, sometimes itchy. What medication should...
- Diagnosed with molluscum contagiosum in pubic region, cryotherapy done....
- How soon am I contagious after having contact with herpes? How long...