Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach infection?
I am having a lot of itching/burning sensation/pain in anal area of my back. I have tried oil, aelo vera , soap to fix this but nothing is helping. What could be the reason for this? Can it be related to any stomach infection or worms?
Itching in the anal area of your back can be due to infection, may be fungal. Oil, Aloe vera does not have anti fungal properties. You can start using Clotrimazole ointment locally.
If the pain is associated with bleeding in the stools, it can be fissure in ano. It is a crack in the anus. In that case, you have to take plenty of XXXXXXX leafy vegetables, high fibre diet so that you have soft stools. Local lignocaine ointment will also help.
You did not mention whether there was any history of injury to that area. I would like to know your profession too. If you are in a job where in you have sit for prolonged period, it could be a bony pain from the Sacral bone. If so, you have to consult your Orthopedician.
Hope I answered your query.
If you still have any doubts, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pus cells in the stomach infection
- Metrogyl syrup for stomach infections
- Is ghee good for stomach infection
- Mrsa stomach infection
- Use of cifran in stomach infection
- Oflomac 200 stomach infection
- Stomach infection newborn babies
- Medicine for stomach infection medicine
- What causes constant stomach infection and chest pain
- Stomach infection in children
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...