It is not an ecchymosis . It is raised. I
Insect bite reaction, topical steroid & antibiotic,antihistaminic
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query and reviewed the attached photograph.
It seems to be insect bite hypersensitivity reaction.
I would recommend you to apply topical steroid and antibiotic like cortisone cream and neosporin ointment on the affected area twice daily for 7-8 days.
Take antihistaminic like tablet cetrizine 10 mg if it is associated with itching and irritation.
This will resolve the rash.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to answer any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs