Ischemia, coronary heart disease. What are the exercises recommended for cardiovascular disorders?
Thank you for the query.
All exercise particularly any cardioexercises (such as brisk walking, jogging, swimming, threadmill) can potentially trigger angina (ischemia) and coronary vessel ischemia. It is very essential that you discuss about this with your cardiologist before commencing on any exercises.
Typically a cardiologist will plan for coronary angiography to know the status of coronary arteries. If significantly abnormal correct by angioplasty.
In addition keeping your blood pressure and serum lipids /blood sugars (if any) in control is important to prevent further coronary vessel disease.
Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any other concerns.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes coronary heart disease
- Ecstasy coronary heart disease
- Coronary heart disease and stroke
- Impacts of coronary heart disease
- Coronary heart disease causes
- Coronary heart disease and depression
- Symptoms of coronary heart disease
- Coronary heart disease rates
- Obesity and coronary heart disease
- Coronary heart disease diabetes