Is white wine bad for liver and gallbladder than red wine?

Question
I am 56 years-old. I regularly write about food and wine. I recently went on a wine press trip in the Loire Valley in France. I had an unusual amount of white wine with high acidity and sulfite levels than I normally do. Plus I was eating more goat cheese and other cheeses than I normally do. I was tasting white wine from morning till night for 6 straight days. I normally taste and drink red wines when I do these wine tours. Anyway, the result from tasting and drinking white wine only was a gallbladder attack (I have a huge calcium deposit (gallstone) that was just discovered.) Never had any health issue before. Now in the past I have had no side effects from drinking and tasting red wine in copious quantities when on a wine tour. So my question is, can white wine be more dangerous to the liver and gallbladder than red wine? I ended up with enzyme levels in my liver 7 times higher than they should be. My feeling is there was something about drinking white wine that caused this? Any insight would be appreciated.
Posted Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in Liver and Gall Bladder

Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It was long term showed abruptly.get managed

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking
Drinking alcohol and wine is one very strong indicator for liver function derangements and gall bladder and pancrease issues.you are lucky it was just a stone or it present with severe pancreatitis and liver failure even.
Now the white whine is just as damaging to the liver as red one.it is like a glass was filling trickle by trickle and a final drop made it splash and that unfortunate white wine makes it look like white wine was lethal or poisonous etc .Such stones do not come in one day .They stay there unless they start being symptomatic by blocking a duct at gall bladder and liver functions also don't go that easy .You took some extra but liver was combating for long and finally surrendered.
Irrespective of that all now the focus is on management. Needs admission restoration to normal lover panel nill by mouth for relief of symptoms and removal of gallbladder at the earliest convenience.followed by an abstinence in lifestyle to intake of wine to zero to minimum possible
Nut shell irrespective of wine this issue was building up showed up suddenly but was there for long.so blaming the wine this wine and that 2 one game won't help.get to a hepatobiliary specialists and let them take care of the issue here and get you a relief with a safe and sound from minimally invasive cholecystectomy before it causes a severe pancreatic attack or fail a liver.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
Regards XXXXXXX