Is white vaginal discharge after an embryo transfer a symptom of menstruation?
I understand your concerns about white discharge.
This discharge is due to increased progesterone hormone in body that is given after IVF. This does not mean your IVF is failed or pregnancy chances are reduced.
The pregnancy chances are there. Please do serum beta hCG blood test after five days to know if you are pregnant.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
Any precautions Needed?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vaginal discharge and pregnancy symptoms
- Symptoms of thick vaginal discharge
- Symptoms of excessive vaginal discharge
- White vaginal discharge after sex
- I have no vaginal discharge after frozen embryo transfer
- Menopause symptoms vaginal discharge
- Symptoms of frothy vaginal discharge
- Yellow vaginal discharge after embryo transfer
- Vaginal discharge symptoms
- Symptoms of green vaginal discharge
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?