Is walking safe while suffering from varicose veins?
Walking is safe.
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for choosing healthcaremagic.
Walking is absolutely safe in Varicose veins . In fact walking increases the muscle contraction of the legs which in turn pumps the stagnated blood in the varicose veins upwards. This prevents or slows the progression of Varicose veins.
Avoid standing idle or sitting idle. Even while sitting keep flexing and extending your feet.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask.
Can't be cured with medicines.
Curing Varicose veins with medication is not possible. The condition may be controlled or the progression may be slowed , that's all.
The only permanent solution for Varicose veins is Surgery. There is no dietary restrictions for varicose veins.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Varicose vein and piracetam
- Labia majora varicose veins
- Varicose vein twitch heartbeat
- Mastrubation after varicose veins tretment safe
- Is it safe to tke disprin if you have varicose veins
- Varicose veins treatment in nagercoil
- Twitching and varicose veins
- Heart palpitations varicose veins
- Pcos and varicose veins
- Veins twitching in varicose vein