Is viral vestibular infection treatable?
Symptomatic treatment is given
Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your health query.
I read carefully your question and I understand your concern.
There is no treatment that give effect in a viral vestibular infection. All viral infections are difficult to treat because the medicines that are discovered until now have more side effects then the benefit that they give.
This disease cannot heal completely, but the symptoms can be alleviated and you will be able to feel less symptoms until the body kills the virus.
So here, the doctor mean to say that, medicines can be given to treat your symptoms. The disease will last for the time that it should last, but you will be able to function in your daily life.
Let me know your symptoms, what bothers you, and as many details as you can about the frequency and their intensity, and I will be happy to advise the medicines that will help you go through this medicine.
If worse or not better, I would recommend seeing a local doctor.
Hope this is helpful.
Looking forward to your follow up question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of vestibular infection
- Eye viral infection mole
- Nerve viral infection symptoms
- Vestibular infection causes
- Treatment and cure for vestibular infection
- Eye infection viral prednisone
- Drugs/medication for vestibular infection
- Viral scalp infection
- Viral infection and rigors
- Diagnosis of vestibular infection
- What causes bulge around rectal area that appears post exercise?
- Suggest tests to diagnose herpes infection
- What causes difficulty in losing weight while suffering from blood clot...
- Can Hydroxycut be taken daily along with Metformin?
- Suggest treatment for torn achilles tendon and nerve pain on left foot
- Can Clindamycin cause tendon rupture?
- What causes tender lesions on back spreading towards breast?
- What is low body temperature defined as?
- How long does Morphine remain in the body?
- What causes fever, cough and strange sound while breathing?