Is viral fever contagious?
Symptoms need treatment with absolute bed rest
Viral fever is easily transmitting from person to person. Hence we advise utmost personal hygiene and stay at least 10 feet away from the person suffering from it.
No matter this problem will persist for 3 to 4 days exactly. till that time I suggest you following medications which are available easily at any pharmacy
Tab DOLO 650 three times a day for two days (continue third day if fever persists)
Tab PAN D one tablet a day before breakfast for three days
Absolute bed rest till the time fever subsides
Ample liquids like coconut water, barley water, rice water, soups etc
This way you can get quicker recovery.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?