Is vaginal itching a symptom of HPV infection?
My vagina opening looks rigid & my vagina itches. I have not had sex in four years, since being diagnosed with high risk hpv. I have never had any warts or lesions. does my vagina look normal? I am worried.
Colposcopic evaluation advised
Hello Mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
I have seen the attached picture and I find it perfectly normal.
But still I would advise you to go for colposcopy first and see if there is any problem.
Most likely everything will be normal but well documented stuff is always better than prediction.
All the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of hpv infection
- Recurrent hpv infection
- What causes hpv infection
- Symptoms of cervical hpv infection
- What are the symptoms of hpv infection?
- Symptoms of recurrent hpv infection
- Symptoms of Oral HPV infection
- Symptoms of std hpv infection
- Symptoms of throat hpv infections
- Symptoms of genital hpv infection