Is vaccination safe to administer within 20 days?
Can be given
Let me assure you that there is no problem of scheduled dose of OPV is given within 20 days or less of National Pulse Polio Program. You can proceed without worries.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Scheduled ivf treatment are vaccinations safe
- Vaccination for 20 month old
- Are yellow fever vaccine safe for sperm
- Is dtap vaccine safe
- Is allergex safe for baby after vaccination
- 45 days baby vaccine
- Is pcv vaccine safe for infants
- Is painless vaccination safe for an infant
- Forgot typhoid vaccine re-administer vaccine
- Dpt vaccine during cold safe