Is upper calf pain related with bakers cyst?
Thank you for the query.
Yes, upper calf pain can be related with Bakers cyst, especially if it is large cyst. Such calf cramp can be also caused by Magnesium and Potassium deficiency. That is why I suggest you to try Magnesium and Potassium supplementation in the meanwhile.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain walking upper calf
- Nerve related unbearable pain in calf
- Upper outer calf pain
- Sharp pain in upper calf
- Pain in upper calf when bending
- Lump upper calf painful to touch
- Bakers cyst calf pain
- Upper outside calf pain
- Calf pain related to sciatica
- Swelling behind knee bakers cyst ultrasound negative calf pain