Is unprotected intercourse safe while on birth control pills?
No need to use back up protection.
Hello dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Just taking one of the pills 1 hour late , does not put you at any risk.
There is no need to use any back up protection.
It is safe to have unprotected intercourse.
Please dont worry.
All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further.
You can put forward any question directly to me anytime, by clicking on the following link -
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oxyelite while taking birth control pills
- Is pregnancy possible while on birth control pills
- Birth control pill while pregnant
- Suggest safe birth control pill
- Is meizitang safe to use with the birth control pill?
- Discharges while taking birth control pills
- Spotting while on birth control pills
- Birth control pills intake while pregnant
- What causes bleeding while on birth control pills
- Is it safe to switch birth control pills