Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Is uneasy feeling in the testicle due to oral sex?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 4036 Questions
Iam male 39 Yrs . I had an oral sex with a man but i did not do anything , He sucked my cock thats it after that encounter i had spoken to a doctor in your website. they advise me to undergo the following tests
1.HIV P24 Antigen assay atleast one month after the exposure.
2.HEP.B Antibody test after 2 months after this incident.
3.VDRL Test for Syphilis
and after that i have done the test for VDRL Test for Syphilis and the test was Negative. But now i have an uneasy feeling in my testicles, but no pain or nor its swollen Iam scared. Please advice
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 33 minutes later
Hi Prasadampradeep,

Thanks for posting your query.

Your apprehension is fair and I can understand the state of confusion you are in at present.

As rightly pointed out by my colleague ,after this kind of sexual encounter there are chances of HIV infection,hepatitis and risk of sexually transmitted diseases. Syphilis has been ruled out already, that is good.

The current problem that you are having of some discomfort in testis, may not be a reason to get alarmed. As you are a diabetic some basic precautions are needed.Please visit your doctor and get your self examined.

After examination, your doctor might ask for some basic tests like blood counts,urine examination to look for the cause like infection.Please do not worry much.

The incident you had in the past is causing you to fear,but in the absence of any other complaints I do not see any major issue here.

Just relax,take precautions as advised and you will be fine.

I hope I have taken care of your query,I am available for follow ups as well.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Is uneasy feeling in the testicle due to oral sex? 4 hours later
Thank you doctor for giving me your valuable suggestion. So STD HIV and Hep B can be ruled out or should I go for a test. Which doctor should I consult for this problem for this uneasiness in my testcles and one more thing it happens sometimes only. Please advice which doctor should i consult like normal Physcian or any specialist. Than You
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 2 hours later
Dear Prasadampradeep,

VDRL test rules out only syphilis. There are less chances of having any other infection like Hepatitis and HIV because there are no other symptoms suggesting any of them. To completely ruled their presence one need to go for specific test.

In any case visit your family physician for this and get your self examined. Then if he thinks there is any need for second opinion, he may refer you to a Surgeon. As written earlier I do not think there is any reason for worry.

Take care and wishing you good health all the time.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor