Is travelling by flight safe for infants?
flight duration 2.5 hours
Yes, it is safe. Cover his ears well during take off, landing and flight
Yes, it is safe to travel with your 2 & half month old son.
But make sure that his ears are covered well during the entire flight.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Flight travel got mensuration doctor
- Pregnant duphaston before flight travel
- Is it safe to travel by flight with blocked ears
- Is it ok to travel by flight after pneumonia
- Polyhydramnios can travel by flight
- Ac train travel safe for infants
- Is safe to travel in flight with sinus headache
- Will travelling by flight be safe during pregnancy
- Flight travel in polyhydramnios condition
- Acute bronchitis air travel flight