Is travelling by flight safe during first trimester?
Yes,she can travel.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
Congratulations on her pregnancy!
Yes,she can travel by plane for short period of time.
As she is in her first trimester usually she should avoid travelling but in her case,as everything is normal so she can travel by plane with all safety precautions advise by her doctor.
She should avoid outside food and keep all the necessary medicines along with her.
Hope found useful, feel free to discuss more information.
Sorry for such a long delay in my response.
Your journey days are quite long but ok with some precautions she can travel.
She should eat only hygienically and freshly prepared food.
Drink a lot of water.
Avoid long hours and rough journey.
Took treatment as advised.
She can take progesterone support after consulting with doctor.
Take proper rest.
Hope found useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is daflon safe during second trimester
- Otrivan safe during third trimester
- Is travel by train safe during first trimester
- Is travelling by auto rickshaw safe during first trimester
- Is travel recommended during first trimester
- Is daflon safe during third trimester
- Bus travel during first trimester
- Is digene safe during first trimester
- Travel during pregnancy first trimester
- Is it safe to travel during first and third trimester