Is this vestibular papillomatis? Is this normal? It has been
Looks like vestibular papillomatosis, its a normal finding
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query and reviewed the attached photographs.
It is looking like vestibular papillomatosis.
It is a normal finding and there is no need to worry about it.
Relax and no need of stress.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to answer any further queries.
These are not genital warts
These are not genital warts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs