Is thinning of the hair and itchy scalp a sign of seborrheic dermatitis?
Regarding your scalp complaints
Hello. Thank you.
I am Dr kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern.
Thinning is perhaps due to androgenetic alopecia whereas itching is most likely due to seborrheic dermatitis/seborrhea.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mirena and seborrheic dermatitis on scalp
- Severe seborrheic dermatitis scalp
- Scalp seborrheic dermatitis and white soft bumps on scalp
- Scalp seborrheic dermatitis use triamcinolone
- Fungi or seborrheic dermatitis scalp
- Can hashimoto's give you seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp
- Seborrheic dermatitis scalp treatment
- Seborrheic dermatitis scalp in preteens
- Seborrheic dermatitis scalp causes
- Seborrheic dermatitis scalp