Is thinning of the hair and itchy scalp a sign of seborrheic dermatitis?
Regarding your scalp complaints
Hello. Thank you.
I am Dr kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern.
Thinning is perhaps due to androgenetic alopecia whereas itching is most likely due to seborrheic dermatitis/seborrhea.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mirena and seborrheic dermatitis on scalp
- Severe seborrheic dermatitis scalp
- Scalp seborrheic dermatitis and white soft bumps on scalp
- Scalp seborrheic dermatitis use triamcinolone
- Fungi or seborrheic dermatitis scalp
- Can hashimoto's give you seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp
- Seborrheic dermatitis scalp treatment
- Seborrheic dermatitis scalp in preteens
- Seborrheic dermatitis scalp causes
- Seborrheic dermatitis scalp
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body