Is there interaction between Melatonin and Benicar HCT?
I read your question carefully and I am sorry about the headaches that are bugging you.
Melatonin doesn't have any interaction with the Benacor HCT, can be safely taken together. However I am not sure why you need it for tension type headache, it is not used for that purpose. Melatonin is used for sleep problems, if you have such issues you can take it, but not for the headache.
As for the headache, tension type headache episodes are treated with over the counter anti-inflammatory drugs like Naproxen or Ibuprofen. If the headaches are very frequent then preventive treatment might be considered with medication like Amitriptyline. Tension type headache is often triggered by stress and anxiety so relaxation techniques, light exercise can also be useful.
I hope to have been of help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes vision issues and incoordination inspite of being on...
- What causes swollen artery in neck area along with painful swollen right...
- What causes pain in back of head?
- What causes episodes of temporary dizziness and imbalance while or after...
- Is it safe to vaporize Cannabis one month before a major back surgery?
- Suggest treatment for episodes of amnesia, nausea and severe imbalance
- How permanent a spinal cord contusion can be?
- Does Cocaine increase the risk for stroke?
- What causes headache and neck ache in a patient with head injury?
- Suggest treatment for sinus congestion that disturbs sleep due to...