Is there any way to stop the production of sperms?
The only definitive way to stop the production of sperms is to permanently damage the testicles. This can occur with surgery, trauma, cancer chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Spironolactone has not been shown to achieve this.
I am not clear what you mean by Andro. But if you are referring to anti androgens like flutamide or finasteride (which you are on), the former (ie flutamide) can rarely cause a low sperm count.
I am also not sure what you mean by Depot. Many drugs come in depot forms. If you are referring to depot testosterone then that can cause a low sperm count too.
However, to the best of my knowledge, there is no medication that can ensure complete stoppage of sperm production
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Periods that stop half way
- Way to stop sperm leaking while sleeping
- Ways to stop gray hair
- Sudden stop drinking sperm production
- Ways to increase productivity of haemoglobin
- How to stop sperm production
- Diclofenac will stop sperms production
- Ways to decrease production of bile
- Sudden stop sperm production
- What stops sperm production
- Thyroid problem,unable to conceive,hormone deficiency
- How are headaches and vitiligo treated ?
- Feel cold, lightheadedness, memory problems, foggy thinking,...
- Hypothyroidism due to Hashimoto's thyroiditis, taking Thyronorm. Do you...
- Underweight, taken dexamethasone. How can I gain weight?
- What can be done for a high blood sugar? Have frequent urination.
- Had hormone imbalance. Used androgel when testosterone went down. Will...
- Have a postprandial hypoglycemic reaction to foods with carbs. Gaining...
- Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. Is Armour thyroid or Erfa thyroid better...
- Cold feeling after eating sugar. Headache, fever, BP high, have...