Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Is there any way to improve cylindrical power?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1977
Answered : 1173 Questions
Hi ,I have a cylindrical power left 1 and right 2.I am a software eng and need to work on computer for almost 10 hour a day..The power that I have comes in piture during my pregenency time and increased from that time.Is there any way I can improve my eye condition.
Posted Tue, 8 Jan 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 2 hours later
Thanks for sending your query to us.
You can not improve upon your cylindrical power but you can control it's effects.
The problem surfaced during pregnancy,as your resistance was down.
Since you can or should not reduce your working hours,what you can do called as life style management.Proper balanced diet,with fruits and vegetables,including vitamin supplementation if you are a vegetarian.
Exercises and yoga to keep yourself strong to tackle the stress of your work
This is not a quick fix solution these good habits continue as a routine.The effect takes sometime to be apparent helps you tremendously in the long run.
Any difficulty please do get back to me.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Ophthalmologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor