Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment to increase the size of penis?

May 2014
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 6506 Questions
Hi doctor,
I have 2-3 inch penis. And i have to marry in 5 -6 month there is any pills or way to increase a penis size and power. I feel embrassing when my friends goes to rever or sea beach for bath .but i cant they have much better penis. So what should i do?
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please find detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing in to us.

I have read through your query in detail.

Many men are concerned about the length or circumference of their penis, either when flaccid (soft) or erect (hard). To give you a idea of size the average adult penis size it 2-4 inch flaccid and 5-6 inch erect. If your penis is 2 inch flaccid then I wouldn't be too worried as the size of your erect penis might be normal.

Please let me know the length of your erect penis. It might be within normal range.

Penis enlargement pills, patches, and ointments are commonly offered over the Internet. While some products contain harmless ingredients, many are entirely untested for safety and side effects, and none of these products has been demonstrated effective.

Jelqing is a physical-therapy technique, intended to achieve "natural penis enlargement" by increasing blood pressure and circulation. It is performed by repeatedly stroking the penis in a squeezing motion from the base of the shaft to the corona of the glans; devices have also been created to achieve this same effect. Please remember that jelqing could potentially result in blood vessel tearing, scar formation, pain, disfigurement, and desensitization of the penis if done wrongly. There is innformation available online to show the correct method of doing jelqing

I hope this answers your query.
Do write in in case of doubts.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor