Is there any treatment to eliminate malodor in the scalp and body?
but this seems excessive. Is there any treatment for this condition?
Regular hygiene is the required mandate.
I can certainly understand your concern.
Yes, certainly your companion's scalp requires a good degree of conditioning to eliminate the malodor.
Antiseptic hair wash and body wash should be carried out thrice a week to eliminate the source of infection if any.
Likewise the clothing has to be sent for an effective dry cleaning.
Consultation with a dermatologist in person may be required to rule out superficial skin/scalp infections.
I hope this answers your query.
Dr. Suresh Heijebu, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails