Is there any problem in taking the microgynon pill irregularly?
continue the microgynon
Thanks for writing.
The microgynon contains 21 ideal tablets.
So practically all are same. The pill is marked by week days so as to help patients remember to take the medication correctly and also check if you have missed a pill.irregularity in taking the tablet can cause the midcycle bleed which is usually light. As you mentioned heavy flow it may be possible that you have missed the pills on some days.
To stop the flow you need to continue the pack. Also take tab tranostat -mf thrice a day(after checking with your doctor)
The contraception may also be effected if you have missed more than one tablet.
Also consider using condom for a week till bleeding subsides and you have taken a week of uninterrupted medication.
If still persistent bleeding then consult you doctor for a detailed pelvic exam and ultrasound.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can you take terbinafine and microgynon pill
- Taking trimethoprim on your pill free week microgynon
- Started microgynon after taking morning after pill
- What are the side effects of taking microgynon pill
- Will taking tetralysal affect the microgynon 30 pill
- The pill microgynon
- Microgynon 30 taking pills at irregular times
- Taking microgynon 30 after morning after pill
- Taking two microgynon pills in one night
- Taking 4microgynon equivalent to morning after pill
- Would lomexin t ovule for infection kills sperm inside me?
- Is it normal to experience light bleeding during a miscarriage?
- What causes pain during intercourse in pregnancy?
- How does these ultrasound reports showing reduction in amniotic fluid be...
- Do laxatives affect Nexplanon birth control implants?
- Can i take Antacid Gel during pregnancy?
- What causes sharp back ache with tightening of abdomen during pregnancy?
- What causes delayed periods?
- Suggest treatment for exhaustion due to stress
- What causes frequent uriniation?