Is there any over-the-counter medication for a rash appeared above the upper lip after waxing?
Use cortisone cream.
I have noted your concern.
Perhaps it is a wax burn.
I suggest you to apply a topical steroid e.g cortisone cream, twice daily. Cortisone cream is available over the counter.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- White spots after upper lip wax burn
- Had coldsore on upper lip white blotch appeared right medication
- Red itchy rash over upper lip
- Upper lip rash from epilating
- Medication for the wound on the upper lip
- Recommend medication for pigmentation on top of upper lip
- Drugs/medication for upper lip infection
- Bumps after waxing upper lip
- Allergies to gatorade rash on upper lip
- Medical condition which causes upper lip to quiver
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body