Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Is there any option other than surgery to increase penis size?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 6714 Questions
Is there anything in the world to make a male penis lentgh longer beside surgery
Posted Mon, 28 May 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 51 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
There is no medicine or pill that will make a penis grow bigger. Only way to make it bigger is by operation. There is tendon that is at the base of the penis on the top that needs to be snipped, thus causing the penis to retract further away from the body giving the added length.

there is no proven way to increase the size but it is said that eating healthy and exercising helps 
Pills and surgery for penile increase are totally fake, and can cause side effects such as making your penis smaller or even erectile disfunctions!The only way to increase your penis that could be true is by doing exercises to the penis and that is just a theory for now.......theres no proven exercises that work.
Many websites sell you guides with exercises for penis enlargement, don't fall for it, its all fake, if there really was a way to make your penis bigger then the person who discovered it would be the richest person on the planet.If you don't trust me when I say there is NO SAFE WAY to make your penis bigger, then go ask your doctor and see what he/she tells you!Some men have their penis small but theres nothing we can do about it, if your penis is 5  inches long then you should consider yourself normal, cause that's the average size....And to make you feel better, here is a fact that many men don't know.The MOST SENSITIVE part of the vagina is the first 3 inches, so if you have a penis even three inches long, DONT WORRY, you will be able to SATISFY THE WOMAN WITH NO PROBLEM..unless you really are bad at sex, you shouldn't worry about the size of your penis.
So just forget about the size of penis and concentrate on your career and health.
I hope to have answered your query however you can revert to me for any other query.
Thanks and best of luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Is there any option other than surgery to increase penis size? 3 minutes later
How much would the surgery be
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 43 minutes later
You have to consult a urologist in your city for the details of surgery.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor