Is there any natural remedy for hair loss?

Dr. Muhammad Hanif

Posted on Sat, 17 Oct 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I do like to build up my height, by any possible production. could you please give the best medicine name, I will buy it, by the way I am nearly 30 years old, on the other hand I would like to regrow my hair by natural remedies or by best shampoo in possibility. lastly could you please tell me what the best action to refresh my face skin, or any best production for my complex. many thank for you kindness and sympathy.
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Hanif 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Start the remedies and give me some more details.

Detailed Answer:
Dr. Hanif warmly Welcomes you!

Thanks for consulting at my virtual clinic. I have carefully worked through your case, and I can realize your health worries. Being your physician, I assure you not to worry as I will take care all of your medical concerns.

You have a multitude of symptoms and needs proper care and a timely treatment. I will address your issues in detail according to the questions asked by you.

Regarding the hair loss, I request you to please upload pictures of your scalp showing the front hair line and top of the head to see if this is male pattern baldness and to judge the extent of the hair loss. It seems you have this problem due to androgenic alopecia that is commonly known as the male pattern baldness. Medications will help you a lot.
Also tell me if you have dandruff or any scalp issue???
After getting the details I will be able to assist you better.

Your facial skin complexion can get better too. It isn't a big issue to get a glow on skin. Proper care is needed and results will be satisfactory.
If you have some darkness of overall complexion of the skin, then that is obviously natural color of the skin and unchangeable. But if there are dark patches due to some disease or acne spots, that can be corrected. Explain which issue you have, acne induced or it is an overall complexion issue of the skin. If possible you may upload pictures to explain too.

Regarding height, you need to take only multivitamin supplements with zinc in it e.g. Surbex-Z; and start physical activity and jogging is best for you. Height can't be increased with medications. It is a genetic trait of a person and we can expedite the process or somehow increase the height upto a defined period of time. After the fusion of the growth plates of the bones, we can't gain height. But of course you need strong muscles and bones. Supplements will help you for that. Also reply me what is you exact height right now?? Your weight and waist circumference??

Hope I answered all of your health concerns . If you have further questions, feel free to contact me anytime. Always write my name in start of your question in future, and I will get back to you in no time. If satisfied, please give a five Star rating and don't forget to Close the discussion.

Have a wonderful time ahead.

Best Regards!

DR. XXXXXXX M. HANIF

USA
https://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-muhammad-hanif/70199

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D