Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Is there any minimally invasive surgery for tissues in anus and hemorrhoids?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Practicing since : 1989
Answered : 883 Questions
is there any new low invasive surgery for tissues in the anus and hemoroids anusisitis? they have been with me a long time and i see the skin peeling and very red and it hurts i have tried alot of things - is there min invasive surgery to relieve the skin tags min surgery to remove hemroids
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 12 days later
Brief Answer: Just skin tags needs conservative treatment Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing in. Everything depends upon the disease. Just anal tags hanging out what is described as sentinel piles does not require any surgical treatment. Only if it is a prolapsing pile does it require surgical intervention.A stapler hemorrhoidectomy can be contemplated. If it is just skin tags then conservative treatment is preferable. But surgical removal can be done if the condition becomes to distressful. I hope this answers your query. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor