Is there any known drug interaction between Keflex and Abilify?
There is no interaction between these two drugs
Hello. Thank you.
I am Dr kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have gone through your query.
She may take Keflex twice a day. She may take Abilify while on Keflex.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drug interaction between acitrom and metformin
- Drug interaction between iron salt and folic acid
- Is there a drug interaction between doxepin and tamoxifen
- Drug interaction between deriphyllin
- Drug interaction between ampiclox
- Drug interactions between wellbutrin and oxyelite pro
- Drug interaction between warfarin and primolut n
- Is there a drug interaction between lexapro and wellbutrin
- Drug interactions between synthroid and oxyelite pro
- Drug interaction between lasix and azithral
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body