Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online
Ask a Homeopath   »  

Is there any homoeopathic medicine to increase the height?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1992
Answered : 408 Questions
hi doctor... my name is XXX . I would like to know the homeopathic medicine/s for increasing my height without any side effects... my age is 30. Also do mention what are the dosages and the time period for which i should take them. thank you
Posted Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 46 hours later
Brief Answer: No medicine for height Detailed Answer: Hi, There is no medicine to increase height at the age of 30. You can do bar exercise and healthy foods to maintain a normal health. If you have read or heard about medicine capable of increasing height at 30 years, they are false claims. Do not fall prey to those false advertisements. Hope this helps. Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Homeopath

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor