Is there any chances of getting HIV from precum?

Dr. Ram Choudhary

Posted on Wed, 9 Jan 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Question: hi i was involved with a call girl and we had some external touchings only. however, i was wearing my undergarments and she was on top of me. i noticed that she was having precum heavily and i did not take out my underware. isthere any chance of getting hiv from her precum? after that she masturbated to me with her bare hand and i ejaculated ( I was not wareing condom). but in all these episode either my pene nor her vaginal or anus had direct contact. this incident happened 19 days before. i had some ulcers on my upper lips thats it. rest all was fine with me and no other normal symptoms of hiv. please try to help me whether i will get hiv or not or should i go for test.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
There is a possibility of Sexually transmitted diseases like HIV, Hepatitis-B/C/D, chlamydia, gonorrhoea,syphilis etc. if your genitals have come in contact with the vaginal secretions whether through cloths or otherwise.
You must consult a local physician and follow the advise about immediate care and follow up.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!

Follow up: Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
sir even that call girl was wearing undergarments. she also did not remove it.
i also did not remove it. she was precums or she was wet while penetrating externally.
only she did that masturbation and at that time i was not wearing condom.
my question is that if she is hiv+ her precum or wet might be there on her hand and with that she did masturbation. what are my chances of getting infected.

please help me.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 20 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The genital secretions are XXXXXXX in virus if she is infected with HIV, you would run a risk by whatever mode of contact with her secretions albeit the chances of transmission are less than the usual sexual intercourse.
You should follow the follow up route.
Take Care!