Is there an ayurvedic treatment for hemorrhoids?

Posted on Wed, 17 Apr 2013 in Ayurveda
Question: Is there an Ayurvedic treatment for Hemorrhoids ?? as I dont want to undergo surgery prescribed by my doc
Hemorrhoid at 3 o clock which is 1 inch big (not painful)
Pl read history below before ansering
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 12 hours later
Hello

Welcome to healthcare magic

As you have problem with hemorrhoids and also have history of fissure and recurrent issue about pain and bleeding.

Just you got these one by one, but now you have to follow strict diet restriction to avoid surgery. Although after getting treatment of such periods if it does not work, you may choose surgical option.

Just now start the following medicines

1. Tab pilex (himalaya ) 2 tabs thrice a day
2. Erand bhrishta haritaki churn 1 spoon at bed time
3. Abhyarishtam. 10 ml thrice a day after meal
4. Pilex ointment for applying at morning after sit bath, which have to take after bowel.

Avoid oil and chilly food for 15 days and after that have to take in very few quantity.
Take butter milk after meal regularly.
Take precaution to have smooth stool, you can take isabgol for that at night.
Avoid bakery items and maida flour food.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Nikul Patel

Ayurveda Specialist