Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Is there a way to cure vertigo?

User rating for this question
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 1980
Answered : 1357 Questions
hey is there a way to treat/cure vertigo?.... I can't walk in stores or go public places with out feeling dizzy and feelings to faint
Posted Wed, 13 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You'll get reliefwith anti-histaminics/betahistine

Detailed Answer:
Hi there,

Thanks for your query.

I wish you had given as much details/information as possible, about your problems.

However, from the sketchy information provided, you seem to be suffering from XXXXXXX ear problem, which is responsible for maintaining balance/posture of the body.

Depending on the nature of the cause of your illness, you will get temporary relief with regular use of anti-histaminic drug(s), such as, cinnarizine or Betahistine.

Consult an ENT specialist who will check your XXXXXXX ear, perform tests if required, come to a conclusion about the diagnosis and prescribe above-mentioned drugs in appropriate doses.

I will be happy to answer further clarifications, if any.

Dr. Rakesh Karanwal
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor