Is there a vegetarian diet plan for a patient with rectal cancer?
Provide her weight and height for suggesting diet plan.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Before I formulate her vegan diet plan, I request you to kindly provide her weight and height?
IV fluids to be used only in presence of a strict medical supervision.
I am providing the relevant diet plan.
IV fluids should be taken only in presence of a strict supervision of your doctor.
Early Morning (6:30 – 7:30 a.m) 1 cup fenugreek soaked water
Breakfast (7:30 – 8:30 p.m) 2 vegetable sandwiched or salads + 1 cup green tea + 3 almonds.
Mid-Morning (10:00 – 10:30 a.m) 1 cup milk/soy milk or fruit juice( pomegranate or orange juice).
Lunch (12:30 – 1:00 p.m) A raw diet menu may include a variety of options for raw vegan lunch, including salads with some healthy fat (such as avocado, extra virgin olive oil or crushed nuts), a soup, and/or a raw vegan entree (such as raw noodles, raw veggie burgers + 1 cup salad + 1 cup buttermilk (after 20 minutes).
Post Lunch (3:30 – 4:00 p.m) 1 cup bean sprouts, 20 peanuts with salt pepper and lemon to taste Or 1 cup cucumber and carrot slices.
Dinner (7:00 – 7:30 p.m) Similar to lunch + ½ cup yogurt + ½ cup salad + 1 cup warm milk.
Dr. Suresh Heijebu, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy for rectal cancer
- Adjuvant chemotherapy rectal cancer
- Whar are good juices and fruit for rectal cancer patients
- Does rectal cancer hurt
- Protruding rectal material in rectal cancer patients
- Tnm staging rectal cancer
- Current treatment for rectal cancer
- Black spots on rectal cancer patients face
- Radiation to shrink rectal cancer
- Smell of colon rectal cancer