Is there a natural way to decrease CA125 level?
Thanks for the query.
CA 125 is a glycoprotein which presents in the blood, and its levels can elevated due to many reasons like pelvic inflammatory disease, inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, recent surgery, fibroids, endometriosis, ectopic pregnancy etc and also ovarian malignancy,
so the levels will be raised because of some underlying cause, to decrease the levels that cause to be treated.
the possibility of reduction and time required will depends on the type and severity of the problem usually but this may not be seen in all,
as per proved studies there is no natural way to decrease CA 125 levels unless that treats the underlying cause, some articles are showing that cranberry can decrease the levels but there are no sufficient proved studies regarding this, you can discuss this possibility with your doctor and follow her advice.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diet to reduce ca125 level
- Ca-125 levels in endometriosis
- Ca-125 levels ovarian cancer
- How to lower ca125 naturally
- How to reduce ca125 naturally
- Normal ca-125 levels
- How to decrease level of ca125
- What to eat todecrease ca 125 levels
- Slightly elevated ca 125 level
- Is there a natural way to decrease ca125 level
- EMG report enclosed. Feeling warm hands & face, hematuria, stiffness,...
- Irritable sensation on the tongue. Poor perception of smell and taste....
- Took Ipill a while after period. How long will the affect last? Will it...
- What is the meaning of high eosinophil levels?
- Use multivitamins when stressed and depressed. Why is my face red and...
- Periods not stopping, light flow, cramping, losing weight, tests normal....
- Infrequent Stomach pain, nausea. Had Appendicitis inflammation. Are they...
- Can pomegranate be taken during pregnancy?
- Low platelet count due to Epstein-Barr viral infection. Swollen lymph...
- Egg ruptured, missed period. Taking Krimson35, asked to stop this....