Is there a drug interaction between Percocet and Valium?
I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but Percocet has a major interaction with Valium as both medication cause respiratory depression.. Their action together can lead to respiratory abnormalities or even coma.. I hope I answered your question.. if you don't have any other clarifications then please close the discussion...
Hope this helps.
Dr. Salah Saad Shoman, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drug interaction between acitrom and metformin
- Is there a drug interaction between doxepin and tamoxifen
- Drug interaction between deriphyllin
- Drug interaction between ampiclox
- Drug interactions between wellbutrin and oxyelite pro
- Drug interaction between warfarin and primolut n
- Is there a drug interaction between lexapro and wellbutrin
- Is there any drug interaction between percocet and bentil
- Drug interactions between synthroid and oxyelite pro
- Drug interaction between lasix and azithral
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?