Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Is ther a doctor in lowa that gives botox injections?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 2770 Questions
Is there a Dr. in Iowa or near by states that gives Botox injections into the Pelvic Floor?
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Very few centers have a facility and expertise in giving such botox injections. However you may contact XXXXXXX Kreder Department of Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Iowa,Iowa City,Iowa This doctor has done a lot of work and clinical trials on botox injections on the pelvic floor and i am sure that this doctor will help you. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor