Is the weight of 7 kgs normal for a 9 month old child?
Balanced diet. High Calorie diet
Welcome to the HCM,
Try to reduce milk intake.
And increase the intake of semisolids gradually and frequently.
Semisolids to be given in small quantity and very frequently,Children are fussy at this age, they are hungry but they will not eat. Every time he may take one or two spoon out of your ten spoons but do not disheartened, just continue your efforts.
Avoid bottle feeds.
No dilution of milk. Milk can be fortified with some protein preparation like Proteinex etc
Continue with Zincovit and add iron drops like Tonoferon drops (one drop per kg) along with some vitamin D preparations.
He should also be screened by your pediatrician for any infection in the body like (CXR, CBC, ESR, URINE ROUTINE EXAMINATION. stool examination).
Hope the query is answered.
Please feel free for the further clarification.
Any flavour she likes chocolate or vanilla.
Osteocalcium and Tonoferon can not be given simultaneously at a time. At least 3 to 4 hour gap should be maintained in giving both the salts.
If both are given at a time they interfere in each others absorption from the gut.
All three can be given taking above precaution.
All the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- My child is 4 1 2 months old his weight is 6 kg now sin
- Increase 10 kgs weight month
- Sleeping for 9 hours weight 41 kgs normal
- My child is 4 12 months old his weight is 6 kg now sin
- Ways to reduce weight 15kgs within 3 months
- Is 74 kgs a good weight
- How to increase 10 kgs weight with in 1 month
- Reduce weight by 13 kgs in 3 months
- Child vomits frequently is weight normal
- What is a normal heart rate for a 20 month old child
- Fever with severe headache. Tests related to widal and dengue came...
- Child having the habit of eating selected food. How can I persuade him...
- Throat infection after open heart surgery. Suggest remedy
- Donated platelets and stomach was burning. Pain shifted to right side of...
- Baby having rashes on the abdomen, thighs and hands. What could be done?
- Taking Ritalin for narcolepsy and feeling sleepy. How to reduce my sleep?
- Child having fever and prescribed with azithral. Suggest the precautions...
- Child is having high heart rate. On Ritalin and has vomiting. What to do?
- Child has taken an overdose of T Minic. Should I be concerned?
- Had large lump on neck below jaw line. Getting bigger and hurts to...