Is the medications for a pregnant lady correct?
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) Duphaston, Gestone capsules & injections are progesterone suppliments.
2) Progynova is given to improve endometrial lining.
3) Folic acid is for healthy fetal growth and fetal development.
4) hCG 2500 inj is for rescue of corpus luteum and secrete progesterone.
5) All these medicines does play important role in pregnancy and are generally given after IVF.
6) Prescribing these medicines is choice of your doctor if he feels necessity of these.
7) These medicines are not harmful to baby and can be taken. Pregnant woman will be fit with these medicines. Dont worry.
Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol