Is the Sjogren Syndrome fatal?
Sjogren Syndrome is not fatal
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
Greetings of the day
Sjogren Syndrome is an autoimmune disorder which usually affects the gland a and causes their destruction. It causes many clinical manifestation. It is Non lethal or fatal, as it does not affect the age of individual.
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Dr T Shobha Deepak
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sjogren's syndrome angioedema
- Atenolol and sjogren's syndrome
- Fingernails and sjogrens syndrome
- Sjogren's syndrome and poping ears
- Sjogren's syndrome mastocytosis
- Frequent urination sjogrens syndrome
- Sjogrens syndrome wollf parkinson
- Empty sella syndrome with sjogrens
- Sjogren's syndrome with chest tightness
- Sjogren syndrome dealing with fatigue