• question-icon

    Is testosterone level of 251 a cause for concern?

Posted on Mon, 31 Jul 2017 in Men's Health
Question: I masturbated between 11 to 17 years of age.
now I am 33 years old.
I have been facing nightfall since last 16 years.
My testosterone level is 251.
will I face problem in sex after marriage?
will I be able to conceive her?
should I check my semen for sperm quality and count??
can nightfall be stopped ??
Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
masterbation is a healthy way of satisfying your sexual disires

Detailed Answer:
Masterbation is a healthy way of satisfying your sexual disires and doesn't have any side effects.Night emissions are very common before active sex life.semen is produced daily in our body and masterbation will infact help you controlling night emission.Frankly speaking you should not control or worry about night emission.
It shows that your genital system is working perfect.
You will not have any problem because of masterbation.
Testosterone has to be correlated with FSH and LH .
You can do a semen analysis if you wish to know your status and not because of masterbation.
Hope my answer helps you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 56 minutes later
problem of nightfall started after stopping masturbation.
It is happening for last 16 years. If I had not done masturbation then I would not have to face problem of nightfall.
Nightfall is happening because semen has become thin due to excessive masturbation.
while sleeping penis also becomes hard.
2 3 times it happened that I was giving exam and time was less then due to nervousness and fear semen came out from penis. how would you explain it??
Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It is normal

Detailed Answer:
It is a normal phenomena during sleep.While sleeping you will get erection and discharge of semen without you knowing it due to dreams.
You cannot prevent that.
I suggest you not to worry about it.If you still feel doubtful consult an urologist or XXXXXXX
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 1 hour later
Doctor have you faced nightfall??
It does not happen to everyone.
Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Yes.I never said every one will have.I said it is a normal phenomena and need not worry.As suggested you can consult an urologist and get a physical examination.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Answered by
Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair


Practicing since :1986

Answered : 1554 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Recent questions on  Testosterone level

doctor1 MD

My total testosterone level is 735, with my free test level being 71, with a range of 50 to 180 for free test according to the doctor. Is my free...

doctor1 MD

Hi j got married one month before and notice something Surprising.i was not able.to keep erection during intercourse.however erection was.ok but it...

doctor1 MD

I am a 52 years old man 10 months ago I notice I was not getting a erection. My doctor said my prostate was a little large but not to bad {I am on...

doctor1 MD

I am a 62 year old male. I am seeing my regular doctor soon for my checkup. I have requested a testosterone test be done along with my other...

doctor1 MD

Hi Doctor I was on diane 35 for a year and a half along with glyciphage. upon getting a scan and blood tets recently the results show that i still...

doctor1 MD

sir i want to know that my testosterone levels are just in normal range, but what i have observed my testicles have reduced in size and they seems...

doctor1 MD

Hi...im 22 years .. I had a problem with erection from 5 months..and it statrd with pain at anus and it also developed in penis and loss of...

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

198 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
Questions Answered By Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair
  • Q - Is Crina NCR effective for irregular menstruation?

  • Q - Can Misoprostol induce withdrawal bleeding?

  • Q - What does a negative home pregnancy test after IUI procedure indicate?

  • Q - What does clear watery vaginal discharge with itchy vulva indicate?

  • Q - Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation when trying to conceive

  • Q - What causes vaginal spotting after taking an I-pill?

  • Q - What does this transvaginal ultrasound report indicate?

  • Q - Suggest remedies for hyperprolactinemia causing infertility

  • Q - What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sexual activity?

  • Q - What does my ultrasound scan test result indicate?