Is testicle pain indicative of cancer?
dr my woman is about to leave me
love is not a question
I love sex and desire w my lady she is everything. my mind gets goin and has interferred but unfortunately I do not drink enough fluids never been a fan of just water . anyway I sound like a broken record ,not tryn to make excusses just want insight . I have started taking overcounter meds as of yest. vit b12 testosterone booster and male enhancement when less than 2 weeks ago all functions were to moon and back dr im dying here I have had abdominal pain during first part of intercourse making my wiener not work so blood flo??? well I wonder also because of gas like pains that make my balls ache , is this a cancer sign for the prostate or are my dam nerves stopping me . I think and sometimes talk as we have intercourse my baby wants to choke the shit outta me . but this is serious as aheart attack. why what where. I have no health problems as of less than a yr ago so am I loosing my mind ??.now I am so conscious of pleasuring my partner I actually interfere.. so in my family diabetes runs ,I am the second gen. also my mother has heppititous 3? its an immune system complication where blood platelets are low . also my dad s father had althiemers ,once again bein second gen,,,,... plse respond bac as I feel im losing my mind and need a theoropist that really cant help me. desperately help
please help in my med questions .respond to first ??? and then ill know if this is a robot
Ache in the testicles is not symptom of cancer.
Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your health query.
I read carefully your question and I understand your concern.
From what I understand from your description, it seems like you are more stressed that you may lose your partner, more then you have an organic problem that needs treatment. You need to relieve the stress and talk with someone in order to help yourself with that. Have you tried talking with your partner about your feelings?
Also, some advises I would give are:
1) Drink plenty of fluids in the form that you like, like teas, fruits, vegetables, and of course get yourself accustomed to drinking water gradually. That is very important for your body and general health.
2) Eat a healthy diet, especially avoid foods that do cause gasses.
3) Do activities that you like doing, so your stress will be less. Do physical activity at least 3-5 times/week, because it is not good only for your physical health but also for the mental health.
4) The ache in the testicles is not symptom of cancer. But it can be a symptom of an infection. So if it continues and does not get better, then you should see a local doctor who can examine you and understand what is going on. Maybe also consider an ultrasound of the testicles to see more in details. Other then this, I would not recommend any other test, at least with the information you have given me.
Hope this is helpful and makes sense.
Let me know if you need more clarifications.
Anxiety can give problems with erection.
Thank you for the follow up question.
Yes, anxiety can cause problems with erection and relationship. But you need to be open with your partner and talk about this things so the stress gets less.
If the problem persists, then I would recommend seeing a local doctor as I suggested above too.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Testicle pain and back pain
- Experiencing testicle pain blood test normal worried for testicular cancer
- Testicle pain swelling worried about testicular cancer
- Lithium carbonate and testicle pain
- Red bull testicles pain
- Testicle pain in one testicle
- Gas pain with testicle pain
- Hydrocele in testicles pain pimple on right testicles testicular cancer
- Kidney pain and testicle pain
- Abdominal pain and testicle pain
- What causes bulge around rectal area that appears post exercise?
- Suggest tests to diagnose herpes infection
- What causes difficulty in losing weight while suffering from blood clot...
- Can Hydroxycut be taken daily along with Metformin?
- Suggest treatment for torn achilles tendon and nerve pain on left foot
- Can Clindamycin cause tendon rupture?
- What causes tender lesions on back spreading towards breast?
- What is low body temperature defined as?
- How long does Morphine remain in the body?
- What causes fever, cough and strange sound while breathing?