Is taking multiple MRI's in a day safe?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am happy to hear you are considering the possibility of participating in a study on mild cognitive impairment. Assuredly, this is the basis for improved and better care tomorrow. Thank you for your consideration and hope you get to.
If the only intervention is having this RI at the beginning and the end of this study, there is really nothing to get worried about. Persons get multiple MRI's in a day and the long term consequences are almost zero. Feel safe to partake in this study.
Before every study is authorized, the ethics committee makes sure persons partaking are well protected. For sure this has been done and any remaining uncertainty would be addressed with you. We cannot carry out research in this modern era by exposing the healthy to harmful and unjustified procedures.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest paun multiple days
- Taking 2 evion 400 per day safe
- Multiple myeloma final days
- Irregular heartbeat multiple days
- Is vyvanse safe to take every day
- Is taking three tablets of pariot a day safe
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro and a percocet in the same day
- Is it safe to take vyvanse every day for years
- Is it safe to take evion capsule every day
- Is it safe to take multiple expired loestrine 24 fe