Is taking Regestrone 5 mg alone sufficient to delay periods?
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query ,regestrone 5mg is sufficient enough for delay your period.You have no need to use any other birth control pills.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Regestrone tablet dosage to delay periods
- Delayed periods after taking regestrone
- Regestrone 5mg for delaying periods
- Tsh 105 regestrone for delaying periods
- Regestrone tablets to delay periods
- Dosage of regestrone for delaying period
- Medicine for delayed periods regestrone
- Regestrone to delay or induce periods
- Dose of regestrone to delay period
- Will taking regestrone be safe for delay in periods