Is taking Cephalexin 500 kf, good for a badder insertion?
yes cephalexin can be used for bladder infection surely.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* Cephalexin is a first generation cephalosporin drug with very good anti bacterial
coverage against gram positive and most common pathogen E.Coli responsible for the
urinary tract infection.
* It can be consumed for the urinary tract infection with good results provided
- there is no history of drug reaction or allergy to the same
- taken in dosage guidelines as per the consultant advise
- the responsible organism is not resistant to the same
- maintain hydration with plenty of liquids
- control of blood sugar
- hygienic care of the genitals at best level
Hope this information will help you regarding the query.
Wish you best recovery and health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools