Is switching from Aten-25 to Temsan-CT-40 safe?
No need to change.
Thanks for posting your query.
Your BP of 140/90 is on Aten or Temsan ct. If it is on Aten then there is no need to change to Temsan Ct as this BP is quite good enough for your age.
Also I need to know are you Diabetic or not ? Because if you are Diabetic then Temsan ct is a better drug than Aten .
Kindly let me know the details asked .
BP of 140/90 is fine for your age.
Well in my opinion a BP of 140/90 is acceptable for your age and even if he wanted to reduce it to 120/80 he could have increased Aten dosage.
See I am not telling that Temsan ct is a bad drug, it is a very good drug but since your blood pressure was controlled with Aten there was no need for the change.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarification feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for problem in ejaculation
- What causes rashes while on treatment for laryngitis and fever?
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- What causes large pupils and allergy to many drugs?
- What does a creatinine level of 160 suggest?
- What causes choking sensation in throat and difficulty breathing with...
- Suggest treatment for vertigo with vomiting
- What causes weakness in a diabetic and BP patient?
- What causes blood in stools?
- Suggest treatment for blockage in carotid artery