Is sudden vaginal bleeding with bloated stomach and tender breasts indicative of endometrial cancer?
You should contact with your gynecologist
If you haven't had periods more than 4 years and now have vaginal bleeding you should contact your gynaecologist to exclude any serious issue such as endometrial cancer.
Hence you should do minimally a transvaginal scan to see the inner layer of your uterus.
If it will be above 8 mm you will have dilatation and curettage and than biopsy of the inner layer of the uterus.
Biopsy of the inner layer of the uterus is the best method to exclude /confirm uterine cancer.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Yes you may have a visit to your doctor while you have bleeding
Yes you may have a visit while you have vaginal bleeding.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Vjollce Mbiarra, OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bloated stomach and vaginal bleeding
- Endometrial cancer herbalife
- Endometrial cancer uterine cancer
- Endometrial cancer and bicornuate uterus
- Endometrial cancer and uti
- Endocervix cancer and endometrial cancer
- Endometrial cancer and brown discharge
- Fever endometrial cancer
- Endometrial cancer and ovarian cancer
- Stomach bruise endometrial cancer