Is soreness in nipples a symptom of pregnancy?
Thanks for the query,
Pregnancy is always a remote possibility - if this is a concern a simple over the counter pregnancy test may be adequate.,
I suspect your symptoms may be due to a hormonal fluctuation causing the soreness in the area of the nipples.
I would suggest a pregnancy test and continue your birth control pills daily as prescribed.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sore ovaries as a pregnancy symptom
- Is a sore stomach a symptom of pregnancy
- Pregnancy symptoms clear nipple discharge
- Pregnancy symptoms fluid nipple
- Pregnancy symptoms yellow wax nipples
- Sore breasts nausea symptoms of pregnancy
- Early pregnancy symptoms crusty nipple
- Thighs sore pregnancy symptom
- Vaginal soreness early pregnancy symptom
- Is dizzinesheadachesback pain with sore nipples symptoms of pregnancy