Is smoking or alcohol consumption advisable during ARV vaccination period?

Question
Hi ... one stray cat has bitten me yesterday @22/11/2017 to my left leg and I got blood bleeded ...immediately I rushed to the hospital and taken TT injection and 1st dose of ARV injection ....Can I Smoke and take alchol during this time ? Will it have any impact on my health if I smoke or take alchol during this Vaccination time ? Are there any food restrictions during this time ?????
Please advice ...
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Infections

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It would be advisable to avoid alcohol

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Although there is no strict contraindication, it would be advisable to drink alcohol, especially in such a condition. There is no specific food restriction.

Let me know if I could help further.

Follow-up: Is smoking or alcohol consumption advisable during ARV vaccination period? 46 minutes later
Thank you Sir for your advise .... please see the below attached images of the cat bite which I got .... and also advise me how about smoking in this kind of situation during this ARV Vaccination period which am undergoing ?

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is also advisable not to smoke.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for attaching the images.
It is also advisable not to smoke.